impervioushedgehog36impervioushedgehog36

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Cyclone - Pattern Gen. Cyclone - Pattern Gen.

That's pretty nifty.

Very cool idea. I had a lot of fun making patterns and watching them dance around the screen. The idea was original and the execution was fine.

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

Fun But Not Safe At All.

This is Seriously a health violation. I must shut them down. Maybe if they had seat belts. But until then, I give them all "0". I will favorite the game JUST so I can keep my eyes on it. <3

Enjoyable Horse Racing Enjoyable Horse Racing

Epic

This is my favorite Game ever. And, no it it not rigged. I agree with person under me.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

LOL

You: POPCORN
Archon68: I've never heard of them before.

That's a great bot for chatting. I really love the whole game

Smoke Destroyer Smoke Destroyer

Impossible to win, impossible to lose

You need to put a lot more effort into the games you create. This was about as fun as looking for grass in your backyard.

A Real Simple Flash Game2 A Real Simple Flash Game2

Decent

You've got some nice ideas, but it was alittle too short, a little too simple, and the levels were in an odd, incoherent order. Still, I dig the journey Music!

Bubble Wrap Bubble Wrap

Ineresting...

But way too short. Still fun, though.

blubfaceproduction responds:

Thanks, Mr. typo!

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

Impressive

I'm glad to see the third version of this game. The new additions make it even more fun.

Indirect Assault 2 Indirect Assault 2

Very Cool

I like the way this game was designed. The difficulty level is just about perfect, the controls work fine, and the actual gameplay is addicting and fun. I think you'll make your goal of 3.5

Make more games in the future!

LOOK OUT LOOK OUT

Not Bad

You're heading in the right direction; this was a pretty fun game. If you're going to make another, I would suggest adding more modes (perhaps one with multiple lives), some more variety in the falling objects, or something else to spice up the gameplay.

Then again, maybe my suggestions would make the game worse. I don't know. Still, I really like what you're doing with this.