impervioushedgehog36impervioushedgehog36

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Choir of Hatred The Choir of Hatred

Um...

Like others have said, it was too short and simple. It was kinda funny, though, especially for your ability to overdub six different vocal lines and make them sound decent. That said, the animation didn't really go anywhere and the vocals were kind of fuzzy, but it was still a good animation. And hey, for a first lip sync attempt, that wasn't half bad!

The Happy Blob The Happy Blob

Pretty Good

It was well-animated, but could of used a better plot. I loved the flat grim-reaper and the floppy boot stomp at the end.

Cyclone - Pattern Gen. Cyclone - Pattern Gen.

That's pretty nifty.

Very cool idea. I had a lot of fun making patterns and watching them dance around the screen. The idea was original and the execution was fine.

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

Fun But Not Safe At All.

This is Seriously a health violation. I must shut them down. Maybe if they had seat belts. But until then, I give them all "0". I will favorite the game JUST so I can keep my eyes on it. <3

Enjoyable Horse Racing Enjoyable Horse Racing

Epic

This is my favorite Game ever. And, no it it not rigged. I agree with person under me.

Into The Light Into The Light

Very Pretty

I liked the color blend and texture. You made a surprisingly beautiful work of art, which appears majestic and mysterious.

Syringes responds: